Adult Training Facility (ATF)
The Clelian Center Adult Training Facility is a program for clients whose primary goal is growth in personal living and life skills.
The program includes:
- Daily Living skills: personal hygiene, feeding and self-help skills.
- Life Skills: laundry, kitchen and household chores, assistance with basic food preparation.
- Basic employment skills: small parts assembly, collating, etc.
- Fine and gross motor development through a variety of fun activities such as aerobics, swimming, ski ball, table bowling, and much more.
- For relaxation, enjoyment, and an exposure to fine arts: Music and art experiences and activities.
- Community integration activities such as shopping, dining out, etc. – are an integral part of the program goals.